Indulge Your Senses for Less This Autumn with Travelzoo
Save up to £56 per person on pampering spa day breaks
Autumn has well and truly arrived and for those still feeling the end-of-summer blues, the travel and entertainment deal experts at Travelzoo have put together their top picks of rejuvenating spa packages to ensure you feel pampered and ready to face the blustery months ahead.
We’re seeing some amazing deals around this autumn for leading spas and treatment centres across the UK. A day out at a spa can feel like a mini-holiday and can allow time for much needed relaxation and precious catch-up time with friends. At Travelzoo we believe in making perceived luxuries affordable and this month we’ve found a knockout selection of really high-end spa packages to suit all tastes and budgets.
Tucked away in Dartmoor National Park and surrounded by beautiful views, Bovey Castle and Spa provides the perfect ambiance for a relaxing day to pamper oneself.
Priced at £69 per person, highlights of the package include:
- A cup of tea or coffee on arrival
- One of the following 50-minute treatment packages: SUNDÃRI Pure Refresh Facial and Hot-Stone Back Massage or SUNDÃRI Full-Body Exfoliation and Abhyanga Back Massage
- Two-course lunch in the Castle Bistro
- Access to the spa facilities which include: a swimming pool, a sauna, a steam room and a Jacuzzi
This offer is valid from 9am-1pm or 1pm-5pm Monday-Thursday or 9am-1pm Friday. Valid from 23 September 2013 until 31 March 2014. Not available 26 October-3 November, 21 December-5 January, 2014 or 15-23 February.
This luxurious yet rustic spa is set in an area of outstanding natural beauty in North Wales. The Moat offers a range of spa facilities enabling guests to enjoy the fresh air and natural beauty and completely relax upon entering this enchanted place.
Priced at £99 per person, highlights of the package include:
- 120 minutes of treatment time (Guests can choose two hour-long treatments, such as the Chocoholic Body Wrap, or the Lime & Lemongrass body polish or from an extensive collection that includes massage, facials, scrubs and wraps)
- Lunch with wine
- Access to the facilities, including the thermal suite, the spring-water hot tubs and the relaxation room.
This voucher is valid from Sunday-Thursday, until 25 October. Advanced booking required.
Indulge in an oasis of tranquility for mind and body in the idyllic surroundings of Hilton London Syon Park hotel, set just outside Kew.
Priced at £65 per person, highlights of the full day package include:
- A glass of champagne and consultation upon arrival
- A 60-minute treatment, such as a Black Sand Polish & Wrap, or a Deep Marine Purifying Facial
- Full all-day use of the spa facilities including the Snug (a cosy rest and relaxation space), the swimming pool, the whirlpool spa and the sauna and steam room
- Access to the grounds and gardens in and around Syon Park
This voucher may be used Monday-Friday, subject to availability, until 28 February, 2014. Reservations are required. 72 hours' notice is required for changes to the date of appointment. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
Nestled just off the Northumberland coast near Alnwick, this rural house hotel is an ideal venue in which to fully unwind and rejuvenate. It’s also a perfect base for those wishing to explore Northumberland National Park and the Holy Island of Lindisfarne.
Priced at £45 per couple, highlights of the package include:
- Full all-day use of the spa facilities, including the pool, the fitness room, the sauna and the steam room
- A two course lunch in the hotel’s award winning restaurant for two
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Vouchers may be used Monday-Friday, subject to availability, until 29 October. Excludes bank holidays. Reservations are required. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person.
Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With more than 28 million members in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific and 26 offices worldwide, Travelzoo® publishes offers from more than 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. Travelzoo’s deal experts review offers to find the best deals and confirm their true value.
Certain statements contained in this press release that are not historical facts may be forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934. These forward-looking statements may include, but are not limited to, statements about our plans, objectives, expectations, prospects and intentions, markets in which we participate and other statements contained in this press release that are not historical facts. When used in this press release, the words “expect”, “predict”, “project”, “anticipate”, “believe”, “estimate”, “intend”, “plan”, “seek” and similar expressions are generally intended to identify forward-looking statements. Because these forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, there are important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements, including changes in our plans, objectives, expectations, prospects and intentions and other factors discussed in our filings with the SEC. We cannot guarantee any future levels of activity, performance or achievements. Travelzoo undertakes no obligation to update forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances occurring after the date of this press release. Travelzoo and Top 20 are registered trademarks of Travelzoo. All other names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners.